Toronto Diggers is registered COVID Safe with COVID Safe Plans in place. We are continually updating our plans to reflect the latest advice from the Australian Government, NSW Health and ClubsNSW.
In line with Government regulations and recommendations as at 29th March 2021:
• Capacities for each area 1 person per 2 square metres.
• No caps on weddings and funerals.
• No singing or dancing restrictions.
• Sign-in procedures remain the same.
Any person entering Toronto Diggers must be aware of and abide by, as follows:
• Club entry policies
• Record keeping including mobile phone numbers for any person to allow for contact tracing purposes
• We strongly encourage patrons to download the COVIDSafe app
• A dedicated Covid Marshal is on duty at all times to ensure patrons are adhering to the entry policy, socially distancing, refraining from co-mingling and that Toronto Diggers’ strict hygiene standards are met
• Hand sanitiser stations have been placed at various locations throughout all venues for patron use and hygiene
We need your co-operation
If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath) or have a fever you are not to enter Toronto Diggers and are encouraged to get tested for COVID-19.
You can help protect our community when visiting by practising good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette.
Persons who do not cooperate with our advice in relation to COVID-19 will be asked to leave our premises.
Further updates and changes may apply. If you have any questions, please liaise with our management team.
We want to give you the opportunity to enjoy our facilities in an environment that is safe and hygienically clean for everyone and our staff will ensure that those standards are maintained.
The Board and Management are closely monitoring the Public Health Orders as the situation changes and will post further updates on Social Media as required.
Please take care.
Chief Executive Officer