Updated 18th October 2021
GREAT NEWS !!
Toronto Diggers re-opened on Monday 11th October 2021 in accordance with the NSW Governments road map out of COVID.
As from Monday 18th October - (80% Roadmap rules)
ENTRY into the club is as follows:
• Patrons can only access the club if they are fully vaccinated* or medically exempt (this applies anyone 16+). Getting a Covid-19 Vaccination Record
• Patrons must also Check-In using the Service NSW app **
• Masks will be mandatory in all indoor areas
• 4sqm rule will apply in indoor areas
• 2sqm rule applying in outdoor areas (excluding outdoor gaming)
• Standing while drinking is permitted in both indoor and outdoor areas.
• Ollies Bistro will be open Sunday - Tuesday (lunch only), Wednesday - Saturday (lunch & dinner)
• Raffles are back - every Thursday & Friday (6.30pm) and Saturday & Sunday (12.30pm)
• Bingo will resume 1st November
• Entertainment resumes from Friday 5th November (& Dancing is permitted !!)
• Promotions and courtesy bus will not be operational during this stage
* Vaccine Proof - This is the only types vaccine proof that Toronto Diggers will accept.
** Toronto Diggers is also Covid-19 check-in card ready.
This card provides an alternative check-in method for customers who don't have smart phones.
Click on link below for more information:-
Once you've created your card you can have it posted to you, or you can download a printable version immediately.