The safety of our members, guests, employees and the community remains our top priority and as such, we have implemented a number of new policies and changes to the way we operate, including the below measures.
Our friendly team will be there to guide you through these changes and ensure Toronto Diggers remains a safe place for you to enjoy and for our team to come to work.
Toronto Diggers is registered COVID Safe with COVID Safe Plans in place. We are continually updating our plans to reflect the latest advice from the Australian Government, NSW Health and ClubsNSW. Due to the current rise in cases in both NSW and Victoria we have implemented additional entry conditions to ensure the safety of our patrons and minimise the risk of transmission, including:
• Refusal of entry to visitors and members from the following postcodes
NSW: 2167, 2168, 2170, 2171, 2173, 2558, 2559, 2560, 2564, 2565, 2566, 2745 & 2752
VIC: 3012, 3021, 3032, 3038, 3042, 3046, 3047, 3055, 3060 & 3064
• Patrons are not permitted to enter or socialise in groups larger than 10 people known to each other
These new measures strengthen our existing practices that any person entering Toronto Diggers must be aware of and abide by, as follows:
• Club entry policies
• Compulsory temperature checks for any person
• Record keeping including mobile phone numbers for any person to allow for contact tracing purposes
• All members must swipe their members’ card upon entry and exit and visitors must sign in and out upon entry and exit
• We strongly encourage patrons to download the COVIDSafe app
• A dedicated Covid Marshal is on duty at all times to ensure patrons are adhering to the entry policy, socially distancing, refraining from co-mingling and that Toronto Diggers’ strict hygiene standards are met
• Hand sanitiser stations have been placed at various locations throughout all venues for patron use and hygiene
We need your co-operation
If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath) or have a fever you are not to enter Toronto Diggers and are encouraged to get tested for COVID-19.
You can help protect our community when visiting by:
• Practising good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette
• Maintaining social distancing of 1.5 metres
• By not rearranging any furniture without consulting the Duty Manager
• Remain seated unless you are moving to another part of the club
• Refraining from moving from one group to another
Persons who do not cooperate with our advice in relation to COVID-19 will be asked to leave our premises.
Further updates and changes may apply. If you have any questions, please liaise with our management team.
We want to give you the opportunity to enjoy our facilities in an environment that is safe and hygienically clean for everyone and our staff will ensure that those standards are maintained.